The 77th Annual Meeting of the Academy of Management
Date: August 4, 2017 - August 8, 2017
Location: Show Map
The Academy of Management Annual Meeting is the premier conference for more than 10,000 students, academics, scholars, and professionals in the scholarly management and organization space. The 77th Annual Meeting of the Academy of Management will be held August 4-8, in Atlanta, Georgia, USA. The program theme is "At the Interface".
The DCR Research group will be strongly represented at the renowned AoM Conference. Heinz-Theo Wagner presents a paper. Markus Vodosek will be involved in two development workshops. The new generation of scientists is also successful: Abiodun Adegbile and Madeleine Rauch are involved in paper presentations by the Graduate Program. The latter was also selected to discuss with other international researchers at a symposium.
Find all activities at a glance:
- Bridging between Conflict and Organizational Politics in Teams: A Structured Review
Henrik Franke and Kai Förstl
- Resource Mobilization and Performance: The Moderate Role of Network Complementarity and Diversity
Abiodun Adegbile, Heinz-Theo Wagner and Albrecht Söllner (European U. Viadrina)
- The Complexity of Simple Rules: Exploring the Role of Generational Capabilities
Madeleine Rauch, Matthias Wenzel and Jochen Koch (all European U. Viadrina)
- Untangling Mechanisms of Dynamic Capabilities: An Integrative Perspective on Heuristics and Routines
Madeleine Rauch, Henning Duesterhoff, Christopher Bingham, and Oliver Schilke, U. of Arizona
Professional Development Workshops
- Tracing Processes and Change: What is Quality in Qualitative Research?
Markus Vodosek, Heinz-Theo Wagner, Giorgi Shuradze and Sarah Stanske
- English Writing for German Native Speakers
Markus Vodosek and Mary Craig (English for Impact)
Start date: 04.08.2017
End date: 08.08.2017